Healthier Work Day 2019 Forum
Looking for ways to optimise staff engagement, satisfaction, health and productivity?
Join us for our half day Healthier Work Day Forum – ‘Creating a healthier workplace’ – on Friday 18 October 2019 (8.30am to noon) at the Ann Harding Conference Centre, University of Canberra.
This event will be opened by Suzanne Orr MLA, Minister for Employment and Workplace Safety.
• The business case, Galia Cornish, CEO, Synergy Group (Platinum Healthier Work Recognised Workplace)
• Building a physically and mentally fit workplace, Dr Simon Rosenbaum, School of Psychiatry, University of NSW, Honorary Fellow, Black Dog Institute
• Creating a mentally healthy workplace, Alexis Wray, Assistant Director – Psychological Health, WorkSafe ACT
• Alcohol and other drugs in the workplace, Canon Hanly, Clinical Team Leader, Directions ACT
• Fuelling a healthy workforce, Leanne Elliston, Program Manager/Accredited Practising Dietitian, Nutrition Australia
With information stalls, networking and loads of practical advice, this forum is sure to inspire and empower you to create a healthier workplace to everyone’s benefit!
Registrations are essential and places are limited, so register today via our website!