Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Canberra
Canberra is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Canberra has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Badger & Co
- NFSA - National Film and Sound Archive of Australia
- Glebe Park
- Latin American Cultural Centre
- The Highball Express
- Lollipop's Playland & Cafe Canberra
- Mimi's Pit Stop
- Capital Pancakes
- Little Penguins Early Learning Centre Ngunnawal
- The Copper Dragon Tavern
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Canberra?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Canberra is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Canberra during Halloween.
Canberra Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Canberra Halloween Special AussieTwerkshop was hosted at Latin American Cultural Centre.
- Halloween Dress Up Dating + Afterparty | Canberra was hosted at Kokomo's.
- Halloween at IKEA Canberra was hosted at IKEA.
- Halloween Disco Party! was hosted at Lollipop's Playland & Cafe Canberra.
- Halloween At Mimi's was hosted at Mimi's Pit Stop.
- Halloween at Canberra's Most Haunted Building was hosted at NFSA - National Film and Sound Archive of Australia.
- ANU Trivia - Halloween was hosted at Badger & Co.
- Halloween at King O'Malley's was hosted at King O'Malley's.
- Canberra Zombie Walk 2019 was hosted at Glebe Park.
- Sugar Skull Paint Night was hosted at The Highball Express.
- Australian Horror Story: Swooping Season was hosted at Verity112.
- Paint Night in Canberra: Halloween was hosted at Capital Pancakes.
- All Hallows' Eve Party was hosted at The Copper Dragon Tavern.
- Trick or Treating @ The Haunted Chop Shop was hosted at Ngunnawal.
- Halloween Disco and Open Night was hosted at Little Penguins Early Learning Centre Ngunnawal.