Pre-announcement MTC Equine VetkinTape Course (close to iavrpt)
This is a Pre-announcement for a course which will take place before the IAVRPT Congress 2020 in the UK! This can be either 1 or 2 days.
Many people will be travelling to the congress in Cambridge and can easily combine this course with the congress.
The International VetkinTape course is organized specially for our international audience, who are not able to attend a course in their own country. The course is designed for veterinarians, animal physiotherapists (and comparable veterinary professions).
Attendees will learn the basics of different applications on both humans and equine.
• Learn about the principles of Medical taping
• Know how to handle the tape and learn how to apply on dogs
• Lectures and practical training-sessions will be alternated
- Theoretical background of the Medical Taping Concept (human & Vet)
- Various application possibilities:
- Activating the blood and lymph circulation for swellings and hematoma Influencing the fascia and muscles
- Treatment of scars
- Tendon injuries and inflammations
- (follow-up)Treatment of injuries on the Musculoskeletal System
- Improvement of the muscle function
- Supporting the joint function
- Case histories and applications for horses and humans related to the below three effects:
o Injured muscles – to lifts the skin from the underlying tissues. This has an effect of reducing pain, promoting circulation, assisting in the reduction of any swelling and enhancing the blood flow to the injured muscle.
o Biomechanical dysfunction – to provides support or stability without restricting the range of motion.
o Postural dysfunction – to improves the proprioceptive feedback to the area thereby assisting in the retraining of muscles that maintain correct posture.
Price per person: 435 EURO (for 2 days) BUT depending of the days! Can also be 225 EURO for 1 full day.
Incl; lunch/drinks, materials, MTC certificate
Subscribe at: aW5mbyB8IHZldGtpbnRhcGUgISBjb20=
We will handle a first comes, first serves principle