Ecstatic Power: Kundalini Yoga and Dance with Sariah
Please join Sariah Sizemore for this pop-up Kundalini Yoga and Dance class focused on moving, dancing, breathing, and shaking off anxiety, fear, heavy energies, and anything blocking you from the ecstasy of being alive that fuels a creative, connected and powerful life!
Drop in with us and experience:
- A guided activation of your chakras through movement and dance. You will dance, shake, breathe, and awaken your body's magic to Sariah's eclectic mix of mantra and electronic music.
- Learn powerful Kundalini yoga kriyas to keep you strong, balanced, and happy!
- Join with your community to uplift each other and experience the ecstasy of Kundalini rising.
Sariah Sizemore is a gifted intuitive healer, coach, and fitness professional. She provides her clients with a holistic program for real transformation that focuses on empowering their whole self. She is passionate about self-mastery and how humans are able to use the body as an access point for physical and metaphysical growth in order to make lasting life changes. In her work, she sources a blend of personal life experience, embodiment practices, kundalini yoga, somatic counseling, uplifting and direct coaching, shamanic healing, and intuition to support her clients and students. Sariah recognizes the need for fun, light heartedness, humor, and a safe and loving space for growth to occur. Her clients range in gender identification and age but usually have one thing in common - they are wanting to feel good in their bodies and about themselves, have more energy and vitality, and become more empowered and effective in their lives.
You may also like the following events from YogaKula:
- This Saturday, 23rd March, 05:00 pm, Fundraising Event: An evening of Music, Breath and Reflection in Berkeley
- This Sunday, 24th March, 05:00 pm, Free your Voice with Amber Field in California
- Next Saturday, 30th March, 02:00 pm, Spring Renewal: a Restorative Workshop with Kathryn & Saraswati in California