Gentle Sleep Coaching Workshop
The Gentle Sleep Coaching Workshop covers:
• 2-3 different sleep coaching methods (Cry it Out is not a method that will be discussed.)
• Troubleshooting tips if you hit any bumps in the road
• How to help transition your baby from sleep associations to independent sleep
• How to transition out of the swaddle
• How to reduce or eliminate night feedings (depending on your goals and your baby’s age)
• How to address early rising
• How to improve naps
• What to do when your child is sick, teething, or going through a developmental milestone
• How to help your child sleep while travelling
So this is how it works:
Prior to attending you will fill out a questionnaire. Based on the questionnaires from the attendees, I will choose 2-3 different gentle sleep coaching methods to go over in the workshop. The methods I teach will depend on the ages, developmental stages, and temperaments of the babies and the goals of the parents who are attending. Based on what you learn, and by listening to your intuition, you will choose the method that feels right for you and for your baby.
If you are interested in creating your own sleep plan but would like to have support as you carry out the sleep plan, follow-up support is also available.
I keep this workshop small, and there is often a waiting list. For this reason, payment is required to secure your space. The cost for this class is $65.
This may be paid by etransfer or by credit card. If you prefer to pay by etransfer, you can send the transfer to YW5kcmVhIHwgYmxpc3NmdWxuaWdodHMgISBjYQ== (password: sleep). You may also pay by credit card through my website: (follow the ticket URL).
*Your baby MUST be at least 4.5 months of age to attend this workshop!
*This is part two of a 2 part-coaching series. The Sleep Secrets Seminar is a prerequisite for this coaching workshop. The Sleep Secrets Seminars are held on the first Friday of every month at Dr. For Moms in Brentwood.
I broke this sleep series down into two parts because my goal is to give you enough information to improve sleep and troubleshoot while carrying out your sleep plan and down the road all on your own. Part one covered sleep education and sleep shaping tips. For many babies, this will be enough to improve sleep significantly. Some babies, however, may still experience some sleep challenges even after applying these tips. This is where sleep coaching comes in.
Let me know if you have any questions. Let’s get you sleeping!
You may also like the following events from Blissful Nights' Sleep: