On February 8, from 6:30-8pm, the Trust will co-host Let's Talk About Age-Friendly Innovation: The Importance of Home, Community & Care as We Age at the Kerby Centre.
Here's what we'll cover:
• Solutions for keeping older adults active and independent in their homes
• Supporting the safety, comfort and dignity of older adults
• Rethinking homes, communities and healthcare for aging populations
Who should attend?
• Seniors looking to educate themselves with insights for better aging in place in Calgary
• Developers and homebuilders– those who have an interest to meet housing needs for seniors
• Health care professionals who work with seniors
• Urban designers who are looking to incorporate age-conscious features into their work
• John Brown – Interim Dean, Faculty of Environmental Design, University of Calgary
• Mike Conroy – President & CEO, The Brenda Strafford Foundation
• James Robertson – President & CEO, West Campus Development Trust
• MaryJane Shankel, MD – Care of Elderly Physician, AHS – Calgary Zone
• Luanne Whitmarsh – CEO, Kerby Centre
How to attend:
Register at aW5mbyB8IHdjZHQgISBjYQ== (preferred but not required).
THURS, FEB 8, 2018
6:30 – 8:00 PM
Kerby Centre, 1133 – 7 Avenue SW
Free parking available.
Also check out other Arts Events in Calgary, Health & Wellness Events in Calgary.
Liked this event? Spread the word :