The moon is a spiritual planet. Full moon time is a time of magic when soul connections with everything in the universe is stronger. It gives faith, happiness and love and it creates a calm and soothing effect to our life.
It is the first full moon of 2017. It is the time of blessings and new beginnings. It is time to open our hearts to the divinity within us and the divinity of the universe.
The heart will be our gateway to divinity during our upcoming full moon meditation. It is a Sufi night and Sufism is all about the heart. It does not matter what faith you belong to. Every faith promotes purity of heart for stringer divine connections.
Join Yalla Yoga’s newest event “Yalla Full Moon Sufi Night” on Thursday January 12th from 7:00-9:00pm for a magical night of Sufism and meditation. Let Dalia take you on an experience of inner calmness, divine connection and bliss.
What to Expect
* activating both the heart and crown chakras
* knowing more about full moon impact on you
* exploring the world of Sufism
* relaxation and calmness of mind
Fees: 50 EGP per person
About Dalia Adel
Dalia Adel is a certified yoga teacher and meditation instructor from Soham Yoga Ashram. Dalia has been doing Hatha Yoga for over 10 years and has used Yoga as a healing and transformational path. Dalia is also a spiritual coach and a pranic healer who uses different techniques to help individuals realise their potential.
Click here to register: http://tinyurl.com/zoc35vm
For more information call
+20 127 866 3371
You may also like the following events from YallaYoga
- This month, 8th January, 08:30 pm, Yalla Transform with the New Year! in Cairo
- This Saturday, 21st January, 11:00 am, Yalla New Year: New to Yoga Workshop with Dalia in Cairo
- Next Friday, 27th January, 09:30 am, Yalla Anatomy, Pranyam & Lifestyle w/ Master Shiv Charan Singh! in Cairo
Also check out other Health & Wellness in Cairo