TOT - Training of Trainers
TOT - Round #16
13 Feb – 13 Apr 2019
Become a Qualified Professional Trainer (QPT)
Prepare , Present and Speak like a Professional.
*Limited seats (Maximum of 16 participants to guarantee an effective learning process)
Watch Videos :
13 Feb – 13 Apr 2019
Every Saturday & Wednesday
Saturday : 11 am to 4 pm
Wednesday : 6:30 to 9:30 pm
4b El Nozha St ,Heliopolis Cairo.
Knowing a subject is not enough to deliver a training. Training adults requires specific competencies. This course provides methods and tools to ensure efficient learning process. It focuses on adult learning principles, and includes all stages of the learning cycle. The TOT Program is designed for those who are interested in enhancing their professional training & presentation skills.
???? ?????????? ?????????? ?? ???? ???????, ???????????? ???? ?? ???? ??:
• Differentiate between the different roles: trainer, facilitator, coach & instructor
• Utilize training skills and techniques to positively influence audience and transfer knowledge skillfully
• Create a Positive Learning Experience through training
• Deploy technology in training delivery and learning follow-up (e.g. Gamification, Game-based Learning, E-classrooms, etc.)
• Apply Adult-learning theories to maximize training effectiveness
• Handling challenging situations during a training program
??? ??? ???? ???????????
• Delivered by 3 different Professional Trainers with diverse schools of training.
• 80 hours of practice & knowledge delivery.
• International Recognition from TRACCERT Canada (at 75$ USD).
• 100% money-back guarantee till the end of the 2nd session.
• 1-month mentoring with the chosen trainer to help build your Training Career.
• QPTA (Qualified Professional Trainers Association) Membership for freelancing opportunities and sharing of training-related vacancies.
Module 1: Set the Pace (Golden Rules)
• Understanding the Different Roles: Trainer – Teacher – Facilitator – Instructor – Coach
• Training noble targets
• CCC of Effective Trainer
• Adult Learning Theories
• Training Models
• Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
Module 2: Train Your Muscles (Delivery)
• Baseline Assessment (BLA)
• Types of Speech
• Message Structure: Opener – Body – Closure
• Engage your audience: Storytelling
• Experiential learning and Active Experimentation
• Deliver with Power:
• Handling Audience
Module 3: Prepare Your Arsenal (Preparation)
• Planning your training program: Lesson Plan
• Bloom's Taxonomy & ILOs
• Scientific Research
• Audiovisual Aids
o Effective Presentation (PowerPoint & Prezi)
o Flip Charts
o Use of Presenter and Note cards
Module 4: Optimize the Experience (Excelling)
• VAKOG & HBDI Theories
• Activity Design
Catch the early bird discount ends 13 Jan 2019 !
Get the group dicount
*Ask about installment
Till 13 Jan (Early bird)
5350 LE Group rate (2 or more)
After 13 Jan
5950 LE Group rate (2 or more)
Dr. Aliaa El Dardery
Aliaa provided more than a thousand hours of coaching & training adults to make information-based career choices and perform better at workplace. Aliaa is a Qualified Professional Trainer ,Job & Career Development/Transition Coach, Network & Career Research & Testing Inc. USA - The Career Planning and Adult Development Network. Aliaa is also a Pharmaceutical Strategic Marketing Manager , she had done her Msc in management and another on going Msc in psychology.
Dr. Mohamed Abd Elghafar
A skilled corporate trainer and competent facilitator with many years of experience in the entire training functions including needs assessment, developing content, designing and delivering training programs and workshops in addition to managing various training programs , assessment and development centers.
Currently Mohamed is working as learning & development consultant for one of the biggest training companies in GCC.
Mr. Mahmoud Fathy
Mahmoud is a master trainer a true a visionary leader with a sole vision of solidifying human identities through crystalizing ethics, principles and values. He has trained over 10,000 trainees through workshops, lectures, public speeches and training programs in Egypt, Jordan,KSA and UAE.
Mahmoud is currently leading OSN training and development department across the Middle East region as a Sr. Manager Training & Development .
You may also like the following events from Mentarcise:
Liked this event? Spread the word :