Strategic Management Workshop
The Strategic Management course is designed to explore an organization’s vision, mission, examine principles, techniques and models of organizational and environmental analysis, discuss the theory and practice of strategy formulation and implementation such as corporate governance and business ethics for the development of effective strategic leadership.
- Definition of Strategy
- The difference between business level and corporate level strategy
- Mission & vision formulation
- Competitive Advantages & Strategy formulation
- External & Internal Data Scanning and Analysis
- Building on the Scanning Results to develop effective strategies.
- Different forms of alliances and cooperative strategies
- Align the basic direction and goals of an organization; analyze an environment’s social, political, technological, economic, and global factors; evaluate industry and market structure; and assess organizational strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand the essentials of business management in a global economy, such as corporate responsibility and ethics; organizational efficiency; and decision-making frameworks for competing strategic priorities.
- Leverage knowledge in corporate sustainability strategy, human resource management, strategic resource allocation, crisis management, and marketing management.
- Rabaa Amr is an HR expert and leader with more than 12 years of diversified HR experience; gained from progressive responsibility and expertise in major multinational organizations; Holder of an MBA degree majoring in HR, and DBA student in the final phase working on her thesis majoring Performance management .With more than TEN years of hands-on business, training and delivery experience, Rabaa started her career working for petroleum industry in Egyptian drilling company as her practical experience coupled with her academic qualifications she has managed to turn around organizations by engaging employees enabling them to achieve their personal and organizational objectives, changing organizational cultures, and drive performance and effectiveness through her influential leadership style and effective communication skills.
- Rabaa is a Professor at the American university in Cairo delivering many classes in the management certificate and in the HR certificate.
- Rabaa is MBA lecturer (International Academy of research and studies IRAS UK)
- Rabaa also is a Corporate trainer with IARS UK giving training in the banking sector. (Barclays Bank. Ahly Kuwait Bank).
- Rabaa is a consultant in an assessment project( Junior future leader program) with the British embassy .
- This hands-on experience has developed her abilities to design development needs analysis for organization whether she wears the internal hat of HR or the external hat of training.
- Effective 2007, Rabaa started her career in the training & development arena as a free- lance Trainer and HR Consultant. She has got relevant certifications to reinforce her personal effectiveness with the educational and academic knowledge.
Duration: 3 Days workshop
Price: 4100 EGP
You may also like the following events from Talents Mine:
- This Friday, 19th April, 08:00 am, Communication Skills in Cairo
- This Saturday, 20th April, 08:00 am, Budgetary Planning, Controls & Responsibility Accounting in Cairo
- This month, 30th April, 08:00 am, HR Fundamentals in Cairo