TOT - Round #20
11 Nov – 26 Dec 2020
Very Limited number of Participants due to COVID-19 precautions.
Become a Qualified Professional Trainer (QPT)
Prepare , Present and Speak like a Professional.
*Limited seats to guarantee an effective learning process*
Watch Videos :
11 Nov – 26 Dec 2020
Every Saturday & Wednesday
Saturday : 11 am to 5 pm
Wednesday : 6:30 to 10:00 pm
4b El Nozha St ,Heliopolis Cairo.
Knowing a subject is not enough to deliver a training. Training adults requires specific competencies. This course provides methods and tools to ensure efficient learning process. It focuses on adult learning principles, and includes all stages of the learning cycle. The TOT Program is designed for those who are interested in enhancing their professional training & presentation skills.
???? ?????????? ?????????? ?? ???? ???????, ???????????? ???? ?? ???? ??:
• Differentiate between the different roles: trainer, facilitator, coach & instructor
• Utilize training skills and techniques to positively influence audience and transfer knowledge skillfully
• Create a Positive Learning Experience through training
• Deploy technology in training delivery and learning follow-up (e.g. Gamification, Game-based Learning, E-classrooms, etc.)
• Apply Adult-learning theories to maximize training effectiveness
• Handling challenging situations during a training program
??? ??? ???? ???????????
• Delivered by Master Professional Trainer with extensive experience.
• 70 hours of practice & knowledge delivery.
• A good reputation for graduates in the training field after 19 rounds with proven track of success
• 100% money-back guarantee till the end of the 2nd session.
• 1-month mentoring with the chosen trainer to help build your Training Career.
• QPTA (Qualified Professional Trainers Association) Membership for freelancing opportunities and sharing of training-related vacancies.
Module 1: Set the Pace (Golden Rules)
• Understanding the Different Roles: Trainer – Teacher – Facilitator – Instructor – Coach
• Training noble targets
• CCC of Effective Trainer
• Adult Learning Theories
• Training Models
• Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
Module 2: Train Your Muscles (Delivery)
• Baseline Assessment (BLA)
• Types of Speech
• Message Structure: Opener – Body – Closure
• Engage your audience: Storytelling
• Experiential learning and Active Experimentation
• Deliver with Power:
• Handling Audience
Module 3: Prepare Your Arsenal (Preparation)
• Planning your training program: Lesson Plan
• Bloom's Taxonomy & ILOs
• Scientific Research
• Audiovisual Aids
o Effective Presentation (PowerPoint & Prezi)
o Flip Charts
o Use of Presenter and Note cards
Module 4: Optimize the Experience (Excelling)
• VAKOG & HBDI Theories
• Activity Design
Catch the early bird discount ends 19 Jan 2020 !
Get the group discount
*Ask about installment
till 11 Oct (Early bird)
Normal Fees : 7800 EGP
Group Rate : 7000 EGP (2 or more)
After 11 Oct
Normal Fees : 8700 EGP
Group Rate : 7800 EGP (2 or more)
Mr. Mahmoud Fathy
A skilled corporate trainer and competent facilitator with many years pf experience in the entire training functions including needs assessment, developing content, designing and delivering training programs and workshops.
Mahmoud is a master trainer who has the ability to make learning a very joyful process.
He is a Gallup coach , ICF Coach and a public speaker who has more than 10 years of experience in training ,From a training supervisor in Raya to a Regional L&D senior manager in OSN.
More than 10,000 people from different parts of the globe have attended his training sessions.
To Download / View QPT Brochure: