GOOD NEWS FOR ALL THE PROJECT MANAGERS! ?
The Centre for Community and Consulting Services at the British University in Egypt is now providing a "PMP Exam Preparation Course".
The course will enable you to:
- Get started with project management fundamentals.
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle.
- Work with project management processes.
- Initiate a project.
- Plan a project.
- Plan for project time management.
- Plan project budget, quality, and communications.
- Plan for risk, procurement, and stakeholder management.
- Execute a project.
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost.
- Control a project.
- Close a project.
Module 1: Project framework.
Module 2: Scope management.
Module 3: schedule management.
Module 4: Cost management.
Module 5: Quality management.
Module 6: Resource management.
Module 7: Risk management.
Module 8: Procurement management.
Module 9: Communication management
Module 10: Stakeholder management.
Module 11: Integration management.
Module 12: Training questions for exam.
10% discount to be 4,050 EGP to:
- BUE Staff, Students and Graduates
- Al Sherouk Academy Staff and Students
- Groups of 2 or more participants (bring your friend along ?)
- Employees who work in companies in the 10th of Ramadan, El Obour or Badr city
To register, kindly fill out the form below to send you more details:
• To book your place, visit our office in building E, ground floor.
• For more details, you can contact us on the following numbers: