Mobile Photography: From Editorial to Commercial | Workshop by Sherif Ahmed.
This workshop is for photography enthusiasts who are on low budget, start up business owners, and product photographers for commercial uses.
Day 1 - Friday, 5 March (2-8PM):
• Introduction to basics of photography
• Discussion on pros and cons of phone and how to use it.
• Phone vs camera
• Discussion on light theory.
• Discuss types of photography and inspos
• How to put a mood board and create a vision
• Brief for the first shoot
• Shoot on the roof with natural light
• Assignment(create a board)
Day 2 - Saturday, 6 March (12-6PM):
• Introduction to tools of editing
• Types of shoots
• Sunlight vs studio light
• Equipment needed
• Brief for the second shoot
• Shoot in the studio
• Feedback + Q/A
1 - Smartphone.
2 - Power banks and chargers.
4 - Optional: Mobile external lenses (wide angle lens, telephoto lens, macro lens).
Fees: LE 2,000
Full fees should be paid by the 28th of February, 2021.
- Through our bank account ("CIB:100017118913").
- Credit card.
For booking & more info please contact us:
About Sherif Ahmed:
Sherif started photography a couple of years ago. He has always liked to grow his perspective by experimenting and adapting to different styles.
Over time, he has used multiple cameras and equipment, yet he is true to the saying ‘The best camera is the one that’s with you’, which happens to be his phone.
Cairo Photo Week will follow all the strict international safety standards in regards to COVID-19 keeping the proper social distancing guidelines and adhering to all hygiene regulations throughout the festival. It is worth noting that the festival is hosted at spacious venues in the heart of downtown Cairo which allows us to easily follow such guidelines.
About The Host: PHOTOPIA is a hub for photographers living in Egypt. We serve any photography enthusiast being an emerging talent or a professional artist: School /studio
Website Link: http://www.photopiacairo.com