Master Anterior Composite
We have heard many times that highly esthetic anterior restorations need sophisticated and complex approaches, only reachable to the 'GIFTED ones'. what if I tell you that this is possible to teach and repeat a feasible method that allows you to achieve perfect restoration with a high rate of success. Material selection, application technique, and morphology management are nowadays mandatory to mimic the slightest nuances from our patient's teeth, but always without getting in difficulties to do so.
DR.ABDELRAHMAN AHMED TAWFIK, DR. AHMED KHAIRY & DR. AMR FATHY '''' will be our mentors to achieve the ultimate level through lectures & hands-on will be through Microscope for visualization of very fine details.
COURSE CURRICULUM (2 intensive days)
Day (1) ''MONO-SHADE''
• MONO-SHADE revolution
• Appropriate case selection for mono shade
• The simplicity of shade selection in mono-shade cases
• Material and matrix selection
• Injection molding and its beauty
• Application of injection molding in ( diastema closure, black
triangle, pig-shaped lateral, class III. )
• Finishing the injected restoration
• Preferences between monoshade and layering in class 5
• Each doctor will do black triangle closure, peg-shaped
lateral and class III
Day (2) ''LAYERING''
• Shade selection
• Color analysis and the difference between hue, chroma and
• Digital photography in the detection of hue, chroma, and value
• Chroma based composite vs value based one
• Reproduction of palatal index ( direct and indirect )
• Control thickness of the first enamel layer
• Which dentin we should use and how many layers
• When and how to use stain internal or external
• Final enamel layer refining and control the anatomy
• How to detect surface characterization
• How to finish and produce primary, secondary and tertiary
• Polishing protocol
• Q & A
• Each participate will do complete class IV restoration
Payment via bank transfer
CIB account 100017563097
Send confirmation of payment via whats up
3000 LE for early registration, until 1/3/2019.
4000 LE for late registration.
Before 1/3 full refund
After no refund
For registration, please contact us on:
+01000756577 (Call & WhatsApp)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
You may also like the following events from Dr. Abdelrahman Tawfik Learning Center: