Managing Difficult Conversations
22nd and 23rd of January 2019
From 10 am : 4 pm
Managers, team members, owners and employees need to conduct difficult conversations at some time or another. Although difficult conversations cannot be avoided, they can be successfully managed to achieve positive outcomes.
Understanding and skill development are necessary qualities that help in keeping you in control of difficult conversations before, during and after it so that you can achieve the desired outcome.
This highly valuable and engaging course empowers professionals to handle difficult conversations with ease to achieve professional success.
Managing Difficult Conversations requires specialized knowledge and skill development because they are tough to handle without it. During this training course, participants develop an understanding of where, when, why and how to conduct difficult conversations.
The goal of this course is to empower professionals to be in control of a difficult conversation at all stages of it so that they can achieve the desired outcome. It is a necessary skill in the management of human resources, handling of customers, and team management.
After completing this course, participants will have learned to:
• Predict the results of a conversation
• Establish the intent of a conversation
• Identify the desired outcome
• Manage their body language
• Speak persuasively
• Listen actively
• Use probing techniques
• Ask the right questions at the right time
• Establish the purpose of a difficult conversation
• Create a conversation template
• Create a personalized action plan
• Use communication skills to influence and control
• Maintain safety in a conversation
• Choose an appropriate place for a conversation
• Understand and analyses the other person
• Stay in control of the conversation throughout
Choosing to Have the Conversation:
Considering the Consequences
Establishing Your Frame of Reference
Establishing Positive Intent
Identifying the Desired Outcome
Toolkit for Successful Conversations
Managing Your Body Language:
Choosing the Time and Place:
Transparency and presence of 3rd parties
Framework for Difficult Conversations:
What’s Your Purpose?
Steps for a Difficult Conversation
Creating a Conversation Template
Staying in control
When to walk away
When things don't work
Egyptian Council, Dokki
1100 LE instead of 1500 LE until 15th of January 2019.
Registration fee including
• Attending the workshop.
• Coffee break & light lunch
• Attendance certificate.
• Printed Material & Notes
29 Al Madina Al Monawara St.
From Mohie El Din Abo El Ezz, Next to Al Said Club.
Dokki – Giza, Egypt.
Tel/Fax: +2 (02) 3748 2020
Mob: +2 (010) 2048 3878