HOW TO START YOUR FASHION LABEL WORKSHOP
By International Expert Saskia Heilmann
Date: April 15th – 20th of April
Days: Sunday till Friday
We shall be running 2 courses one in the morning and one in the evening. Participants can choose the more suitable time for them
Time: evening session 6:00pm – 9:30pm
morning session 10:00am-1:30pm
Duration: 6 session
Price: 3800 EGP
Venue: KEMET Studios, Greek Campus (Old AUC Building), Tahrir
Start your fashion brand soon! Since running a successful fashion brand is 70% business acumen and 30% artistic talent, this workshop bridges between business and design. It focuses on the key business elements to get your brand up, running and competitive. In just six days, you will gain the foundations that will make your fashion business flourish!
Some of the topics covered:
- Market segments, show calendar and production areas
- Seasonality and supply chain
- Legal structures and brand names
- Market research and fashion trends
- Product and image
- Manufacturing and production process
- Cost projection and product cost
- Getting your message out!
This workshop is for you if you are:
- Hoping to launch your own fashion brand
- Seeking the-know-how of starting a fashion brand
- A fashion designer and want to promote your work
- A creative who wants to make your work stand out!
Session Leader, Saskia Heilmann:
Saskia Heilmann is a German Fashion Designer with years of experience in the field. She studied Women’s Wear at the renowned University of Arts in London and went on to found her own fashion label in Germany. She has presented her work at several Fashion Shows, including the 2015 Cat Walk at Bielefeld. Heilmann is also a teacher at the University of Applied Sciences, FH Bielefeld. With a passion for both teaching and fashion, she travels all over the world to pass applied fashion design to anyone who is keen to learn. Don’t miss your chance to gain from her expertise and experience draping differently!
Up on your registration, you will receive an email with the required material for the course.
For more information and registration, please send us an email to aW5mbyB8IGtlbWV0YXJ0ZGVzaWduICEgY29t
or call us on 01111 6166 11
- 80% refund of paid amount 10 days before first day of course
- 50% refund of paid amount 5 days before first day of course
- 100% nonrefundable 5 days before first day of course
Grading for Receiving Certification
Participants will receive their certificates of Course or Diploma Completion only if they have:
- Attended 75% of the total hours required
- Completed 75% of the class exercises and take home assignments
- Completed and submitted their final project if any , with approval of the session leader