FireUp is a 14 week full-time immersive software engineering bootcamp. Program graduates are full stack web developers who have market ready skills and an online portfolio of projects.
Our job advising services prepare graduates for the job hunt process and present them with job opportunities from our diverse pool of hiring partners. In previous cycles, 90% of our participants found full time jobs within 2 months of graduation, with average salaries around 6,000 EGP.
- Learn from industry experts
- Get one-on-one mentorship
- Gain competitive technical skills
- Professional development and soft skills training by subject matter experts
- Build a portfolio of online projects
- Learning standards based on best practices from international bootcamps
- Content relevant to demanded market skills
- Special guest speaker talks by established techies
- Access to network of previous graduates for continuous support
- Curriculum created for beginners to prepare them for entry level jobs
- Job Opportunities from hiring partners.
This application is for FireUp March 2019:
Duration: 17th of March - 27th of June
Hours: 9:00 - 19:00 (weekdays)
Ask about financial Aid and payment facilitation
Basic computer literacy
No previous knowledge of programming is required
Excellent problem solving skills
Dedication and commitment to a full-time intense learning experience
- Completing the application Form Deadline 27th Jan
- In person Reasoning and technical assessments conducted through Assess Talent Management Deadline 31st Jan
- Pre-course week 11 - 16th Feb
- We select the top 20 candidates to join the bootcamp. Start date: 17th March
SignUp form: https://almakinah-fireup-march2019.paperform.co/?