Fashion Illustration Course (Evening)
The Fashion Illustration Course
starts on Monday, January 21st, 2019,
every Monday evening from 6:00 to 9:00 pm
for EGP 3,000
Total number of sessions 14 (3 hours each).
تاريخ بدء الكورس: الأثنين الموافق 21 يتاير 2019
مواعيد الديبلومة: من 2 وحتى 6 م
أيام: الثنين من كل أسبوع ولمدة 14 أسبوع
مدة الديبلومة:14 محاضرات (42 ساعة)
تكلفة: 3000 جنيه مصري
The Fashion Illustration course introduces some of the key skills adopted by professional illustrators working in today’s creative industries, with an emphasis on fashion and artistic practice. The course will help you explore drawing styles and techniques in the context of fashion. We'll show you how to express your designs figuratively, and get your ideas on paper. You'll learn to draw a fashion figure, deconstruct and sketch garments, and seamlessly combine figures with clothing.
Twice a week (days depend on schedule)
14 sessions (7 weeks)
KEMET Art & Design Studios, Jameel building, The Greek Campus, Downtown Cairo.
This course will teach you how to draw the fashion figures starting from the basic understanding of the 9-head proportion, body elements from head to toe, movement and posture to fashion poses with garments. By the end of this course, you will know the ins and outs of drawing throughout the design process, be able to communicate design ideas more freely and effectively, and have a collection of work for your portfolio.
KEMET Certificate of Completion
Some of the Jobs directly related to this course;
• Fashion Illustrator
• Fashion Designer
• Fashion Stylist
• Fashion Prediction
• Textile Designer
Access to Further Studies
Using their outcome portfolios, students can apply to specialization courses (e.g. Fashion design, fashion styling, fashion business, pattern making & sewing, visual merchandising, leather design, and jewellery design), postgraduate courses and master’s programs.
Upon full registration, students will be issued a course pack of course guiding material and readings.
The course material is in English. Class discussions will be held in both English and Arabic.
Qualifications required for enrolment
There are no prerequisites for this diploma.
This course is for anyone who is interested in fashion illustration and wishes to pursue a career in fashion design & illustration.
This course will also benefit those who are planning to attend a fashion school and need some preparation.
Participants will receive their certificates of Course or Diploma Completion only if they have:
• Attended 75% of the total hours required
• Completed 75% of the class exercises and take-home assignments
• Completed and submitted their final project if any, with approval of the session leader
You may register via email or phone call:
Applicants must be 16 years and above.
Applicants must have a high to intermediate level of English in order to enrol in the program.
• If the customer wishes to withdraw from the diploma/ course within a maximum period of 10 days prior to the beginning of the course, 20% of the total value of the diploma/course will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded if any.
• If the client wishes to withdraw from the diploma/course within a maximum period of 5 days before the start of the diploma/ course, 50% of the total value of the training course will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded if any.
• You cannot refund the amounts paid after the expiry date (4 days or less before the start of the diploma/course).
Courses that do not reach the minimum number of confirmed participants may be cancelled. If a course is cancelled, the student will be notified by telephone or email and will have the option to select another course or request a full refund of all fees paid.
You may also like the following events from Kemet Art & Design:
Liked this event? Spread the word :