Dance Movement Therapy & Developmental Processes
Third Intensive Training Workshop
April 15-21, 2019
Dance Movement Therapy (Dmt) is a helping profession aimed to a global reorganization (functional, social and psychological) by means of body creative interactions. Dmt develops the traditional therapeutic and social function of dance. It is a precious tool for rehabilitation of many kinds of disability, as well as a source of community aggregation.
This is the third intensive training workshop in Dmt-ER® organizaed in Egypt by the Rakhawy Institute in partnership with the Dmt-ER® Training School.
The workshop includes a basic introduction to Dmt-ER® methodology and a focus on a developmental approach and application. The workshop should is acknowledged within the three years training program requested to obtain the Dmt-ER® diploma.
• To introduce Dmt and Dmt-ER® to beginners
• To work out a developmental approach to the body experience
• To show techniques addressed to deal with the developmental patterns
• To outline clinical and social applications of Dmt in different ages of life
• The Expressive and Relational approach to Dance Movement Therapy
• Developmental psychomotor patterns and relational functions
• Imitative processes, imaginative development processes, body dialogue
• Dmt with children, teenagers, seniors
Psychiatrist and psychotherapist, certified Dmt, Director of the Dmt-ER® Training School in Rome, teacher of Group Analysis. Author of five books about Dmt and Community Psychotherapy. Founder member of the two Italian Dmt professional associations (APID and ARTE). He taught Dmt in the Universities Paris V René Descartes (France) and Aosta (Italy) and cooperates with the University of Turin in the continuous education programs.
Certified Dmt, graduate in educational field, didactic coordinator of the Dmt-ER® Training School, Dmt in a Mental Health Department, cooperating in educational program by University of Turin
Clotilde Anna Nocera
Certified Dmt, Dance teacher and choreographer, president of ARTE, teacher in the Dmt-ER® Training School, working by Dmt with disabilities, normal adult and senior.
• The workshop will take place from 15th to 21th of April 2019, normally from 10 am to 5 pm
• Friday 19th afternoon: Dmt social open session, from 3 pm to 5 pm
• Friday 19th evening: public conference on “Dmt in the ages of life”, from 5 pm to 7 pm
• Total amount: 44 hours of training (including open session and public conference)
The workshop fees:
4500 L.E before 15 March
5000 L.E after 15 March
280 $ before 15 March
300 $ after 15 March
For more information:
For any information about dance movement therapy, please visit the website of American dance therapy association.
Link of event on Dmt-ER website :