Coping With Divorce
Divorce is a stressful and unsettling event, a relationship is ending, all sorts of routines are changing.
The purpose of the "Coping with Divorce "workshop is to help newly separated, divorced persons and people with a special interest in the subject to cope with the emotional and psychological aspects of ending a relationship and practical ways to help divorced persons cope with divorce and make the best of their stressful circumstances.
The workshop will be facilitated by Coach Hossam El Ghoroury
2000 Egp for ICC (Intellect's coaches community)
2500 Egp for everyone
Scroll down for more about the program and the facilitator
• Understand the diverse experiences of divorce
• Learn ways to deal with the divorce crisis once happened
• Understand the grieving process - what’s after divorce
• Learn about emotional reactions of divorce
• Understand ways to deal with your different emotions effectively
• Learn ways to handle the social pressure that occurs after divorce
• Learn about the different stages of loss and grief
Day 2 Outcomes:
• Learn how families experience divorce
• Learn ways to deal with different family emotions regarding divorce
• Understand the typical reactions of children
• Learn ways for kids to cope with divorce across different ages.
• Understand aspects of the relationship with the ex- boundaries, and codes
Background about the workshop's facilitator:
Coach Hossam El Ghoroury, an experienced Certified Coach from the International Coach Federation (ICF), Certified Family Counselor as well as a Certified LiveBy Design Coach - Young Adult Edition dedicated to Character Building.
Through Intellect’s Certified Relationship Coach (CRC) program, Coach Hossam facilitated the Certified Relationship Program which resulted in 90+ Certified Relationship Coach.
Hossam has been passionately helping clients since 2011 (One-on-One and Group Coaching) through different aspects of their lives; relationships, personal development, weight loss, self-esteem and exploring career paths, shifts, and Start-Ups.
Associate Certified Coach (ACC) / ICF Gottman Method Couples Therapy (Level 1 & 2) Certified NLP Practitioner/ Certified Positive Psychology /Certified Family Counselor
To book your seat call us at 01014394443, send us a facebook message or email us at Y29ubmVjdCB8IGludGVsbGVjdC1jb2FjaGVzICEgY29t.
You may also like the following events from Intellect: