Air Yoga Teacher Training
This course is designed for:
- Fitness instructors, yoga teachers or if you have a strong and established practice and want to learn a new specialization.
What you will get:
- Practical knowledge of yoga hammock (120 postures, proper technique and structure of building classes. 80%
practice, 20% of theory).
- At the end of basic training each participant will receive a certificate for the course completion and the right to teach in groups and individual programs. The validity of the certificate is 1 year.
- Names of participants will be placed on website. (www.airyogaegypt.com)
- Discount on Premium Yoga hammocks in case it will be purchased during the training course.
-An introduction to the discipline, the main (basic) knowledge and skills for an air yoga instructor.
-Duration: 3 days by 7 hours. Total 21 hour. Of which:
5 hours theory: - the methodology of the lesson, safety, how to organize a class, graduation groups involved, the main complexes, the physiological characteristics of the inverted poses. Image instructor ratio for classes, pupils and colleagues.
14 hours of practice of asanas (basic positions and exercises and their variations), a detailed explanation of the input, execution and exit positions, their repetition, basic mistakes; warm-up, stretching with hammock support, power exercises with hammock, balance position , inverted poses, relaxing postures. Skills training instructor feedback.
- A 2 hours exam.
Also: The participants will receive a "Training manual", which has the basic theory, photo positions and exercises with names. In total 49 pages.
- We fully own the practical ability to work with yoga hammock system authoring exercises in the book written by the author of the project. Share this practice in its purest form.
It gives full ownership of a hammock, as well as: what is our hammocks, asanas in the air, get tutorials, ask technical components and internalize safety of this unique form of yoga.
This course is Designed and run by : @airyogaegypt with @Yulia Baturina and "One.O.eight" with Nihal AlGhussain
Times: (Total 21 hours over three days)
Fees: 5000 L.E. (early bird) till 10th of February.
Regular price 5500 L.E
-The applicant must attend a few Yoga classes before the beginning of the course including some Air Yoga classes
- Speaking, writing and understanding English
-Wish to get knew knowledge
For more information call us on +201006633373- Yulia.
- Nihal M AlGhussain
Please note that the registration is done, after 50% nonrefundable deposit.
More information get through p.m to Yulia Baturina or One.O.Eight reservation desk:
You may also like the following events from One.O.Eight Yoga Studio: