Did you ever shift an implant patient to another doctor because it's too complicated and you couldn't deal with the case?
It's time to improve your skills in dental implant!
Join now our 7 days advanced implant practical program and practice these advanced implant surgeries on patients (Closed Sinus lifting with one implant - Ridge splitting with one implant - Open Sinus lifting)
*Prof.Dr. Ahmed Halim Ayoub
BDS DDS, MSC President of Egyptian Society of Oral Implantology, Implant consultant Seville University.
*Prof.Dr.. Angelo Cardarelli
Dentist - Specialist in Odontostomatological Surgery
Professor a.c. San Raffaele Milan Life-Health University
Scientific Consultant Department of Advanced Oral Surgery
IRCSS San Raffaele Hospital Milan
*Dr. Bassem N. El Fahl
BDS, Msc, PhD
Lecturer of Periodontology, Oral Medicine, Oral Diagnosis and Radiology, Faculty of Dentistry, Tanta University
Monday 4 March 2019
Dr Bassem N. El Fahl
Guided Bone Regeneration around Implants
- The concept of GBR
- Biomaterials used ( Graft - Membranes ) and criteria of selection
- Step_by_step Approach and clinical Hints and Tips
- 20 Different cases of Bone deficiency in Implant cases
( Particulate and Block Bone Grafting )
Tuesday 5 March 2019
Dr. Bassem N. El Fahl
- Rationale of dental implant designs
( Understanding the differnt parts of the dental implant fixture and abutment)
- Implant Aftercare ( Maintenece Techniques)
Wednesday 6 March 2019
Dr Angelo Cardarelli
- how to deal with over eruption of maxillary sinus?
- how to be aware from causing the maxillary sinus due to implant procedure?
- what are the indication and contraindication for tilted implants?
- how to avoid gingival laceration during implant procedure?
- how to protect the dental papilla and the surrounding structure during implant procedure?
- what are the best techinques of soft tissue management and how to be conservative due to the insertion of the implant ?
Thursday 7 March 2019
Dr Angelo Cardarelli
*SURGICAL ANATOMY OF MAXILLARY:-
*RADIOLGICAL DIAGNOSTICS IN IMPLANTOLOGY:- from the endoral to the cone beam
*PRINCIPLES OF OSTEOINTEGRATION:- ( PHYSIOLOGY AND PATHOLOGY OF THE OSSO )
-Drawing of surgical falabs and suture techniques.
-Surgical instrumemts And preparation of the oberating field. Ergonomics in the operating room.
-The importance of a correct anesthesia technique implantology, interavenous sedation in dentsry.
-Protocols for the documentation of the clinical case of the implant pachent.
-Preparation of the implant site and primary stability.
-Insertion of prosthetically guided imlants.
*Immediate post \ extraction implants:- clinical indications and protocols
-Plants in areas with high aesthetic value.
*Alternatives to the maxillary sinus lift:- tilted implants
-Ultrasonic preparation of the implant site with piezoelectric techniques.
-Management of bone defects and peri\implant soft tissues.
-Prosthetic management form immediate loading to finalization of the case.
-Pre and post surgical pharmacology management of intra and post operative complications.
-Implant maintenance protocols.
Saturday 8 March 2019
Dr. Ahmed Halim
- what are the best methods to diagnose sinus lifting?
- what are the indications and contraindications of sinus lifting?
- how we can get a best osteointegration during implant treatment?
how we can know that the bone graft is compatible with the natural bone?
- how we can check that there is bone formation through the growth factors?
9\10 March 2019
practical with Dr. Ahmed Arfaa
1- Closed Sinus lifting with one implant
2- Ridge splitting with one implant
3- Open Sinus lifting
70 Credit hours
approved by American Dental Association ADA with Dr. Ahmed Halim Ayoub President of Egyptian Society of Oral Implantology
? Register now By filling this form:
Visit our official website
☎ Feel free to Contact us at:
Call & Whats app: 01112813694(2+)
#SPC #Dental_implant #advanced_implant #dentaleducation
#dentist #dentists #dentistry