37th Annual Meeting of Egyptian Society of Surgeons
- Do you aspire to broaden your surgical knowledge with different educational experiences on current trends, treatments and ideas from latest research findings?
- Are you looking for networking opportunities to expand your network across a diversity of surgical backgrounds?
- Do you want to be part of one of the leading meetings promoting excellence in patient’s surgical care?
Then this meeting is for you!
Egyptian society of Surgeons is inviting you to be part of its highly anticipated event of the year; The 36th Annual Meeting. This year’s meeting will be held on March 13-15, 2019 at Hilton Heliopolis Hotel Cairo.
Why ESS MEETING 2019?
- Covering a wide range of topics and specialties and holding an exciting series of lectures, workshops, panels and symposia that shall emphasize advanced knowledge and skill acquisition through focused, applied learning techniques
- Offering cutting-edge educational opportunities to address the knowledge, skills, and professional attributes necessary for delivery of surgical care of the highest quality for surgeons at all stages of their careers.
- Networking opportunities with best known names in the surgical community internationally and from Arab region
- Accreditation; the conference shall be accredited by The American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME) which gives you the great chance to receive the accredited certificate upon attending the event.
- An unparalleled opportunity to present your work and join the scientists, researchers and clinicians who will present and share their latest findings.
We promise this year’s meeting to be an outstanding learning and networking opportunity that will allow you to stay on top of all of the most useful clinical pearls!