Youth Workers on the Field: Tools for Sport [Fully Booked]
Type: Training Course
What: Youth Workers on the Field: Tools for Sport- Based Learning
Where: Cagliar, Sardegna
When: 18th-24th March 2019
How many: 2 (18+)
Participating Countries: Italy, Malta, Czech Republic, UK, Cyprus, Belgium, Germany, Ireland, Greece and Protugal.
• 100% of costs of accommodation and food is covered.
• Amount of Travel costs to be reimbursed : €275
• Participation Fee: €15
The above is on the condition that the person participates in the whole training and that the person has all the bills, tickets and boarding passes (when traveling by plane) to present to us. Please Print & Copy ALL the travel tickets (going out and coming back) with names and costs written on. We will keep your original tickets for reimbursement purposes.
Selection Procedure: Send an e-mail titled PARTICIPATION [PROJECT NAME] to Terra di Mezzo on aW50ZXJuYXRpb25hbCB8IHRkbTIwMDBtYWx0YSAhIG9yZw==
SUMMARY OF PROJECT
The training course aims to provide a set of best practices and usable practical instruments to work with young peoplethrough methods based on sport, collected and developed during two years of research and work on international and local activities on sport values and education. It also aims at providing a field of sharing and confrontation among organizations active in the field of education and sport from different perspectives and points of view.
The main objectives of the project, to be reached throughout the agenda and its different phases, are:
- To provide practical tools, manuals and best practices connected with youth work through sporting methods and sport-based learning;
- To empower youth workers to support youngsters in the development of valuable skills, knowledge and attitudes through sport activities;
- To provide ideas and inputs for the development of new instruments connected with sport, education and personal and professional development
- To expand the spectrum of people to be involved in sport educational activities, exploring the importance of efficient training for parents, teachers, coaches and youth workers;
- To give an overview of the existing policies and programmes on sport and education at local, national, European and international level;
- To develop a network of youth leaders working with sport-based learning methods to create new concerted strategies, projects and platforms for discussion.