Their highnesses are having a party! Please join us at Camp Benjamin Hawkins (new Fools War site) for an event unlike any other! There will be entertainment, competitions, food, fun and shenanigans! Oh, and if something should happen to Their Majesties, heaven forbid, there may also be a coronation.
Pre-registration via paypal: https://epay.trimaris.org/meridies/
Reservations can also be mailed to: THL Andreva Rigaldi, MKA Erin Garrard, 4438 Oak Hill Terrace NE, Marietta, GA 30066
Adult Weekend $22 or $30 with feast
Adult Daytrip $17 or $25 with feast
Children Free or $8 with feast
**Non-Members please add $5
***PLEASE NOTE!!! FEAST WILL ONLY BE SOLD PRE-REG. NO FEASTS SHALL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR!!!
This will not be an ordinary feast. Court, feast and revel will be blended. Those who have pre-registered for feast will be served amazing delicious food prepared by Mistress Mariana during court. They will also have better access to entertainment and other shenanigans. This is an experience you will not want to miss!
There will also be a below the salt feast of non-period food, first come first served.
This is a camp only site, but it is very nice with plenty of bathroom facilities.
****VERY IMPORTANT SITE RULES****
This is a Boy Scout Camp. They are super cool folks but they have some firm rules.
1. This site is very very very discretely dry. ABSOLUTELY no original containers. At revel, everything will be poured into a cup or glass, no exceptions.
2. Everyone who wishes to drink at revel will be carded. Please bring your ID.
3. Parking only at designated spots except for loading/unloading. More information will be available at troll.
4. Dogs are welcome with proof of rabies, but you must be vigilant about picking up after them. We don't want any boy scouts stepping in poo!
5. No photos taken showing alcohol or smoking (including vapes). There is concern that the site may be automatically connected to the location of the photo.
This event is held and managed by The Barony of South Downs, a region/branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. and is considered the official presence of this group here. Questions regarding its content should be directed to c2VuZXNjaGFsIHwgYXRsYW50YXNjYSAhIG9yZw==
or to c29jaWFsbWVkaWEgfCBzY2EgISBvcmc=
. Any discrepancies between the electronic version or any information and the printed version that is available from the originating office will be decided in favor of the printed version.