Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Bury St Edmunds
Bury St Edmunds is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Bury St Edmunds has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Rattlesden Five Bells Suffolk IP30 0RA, High Street
- Playdude Mansion Gig Parties
- British Sugar Bury St. Edmunds
- Clickity-Clack Parties
- Arc Shopping Centre
- Moyse's Hall Museum
- Karooze Bar
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Bury St Edmunds?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Bury St Edmunds is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Bury St Edmunds during Halloween.
Bury St Edmunds Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin carving competition was hosted at Rattlesden Five Bells Suffolk IP30 0RA, High Street.
- Happy Halloween Party 2019 was hosted at Clickity-Clack Parties.
- Halloween at Arc Shopping Centre was hosted at Arc Shopping Centre.
- Halloween at Karooze was hosted at Karooze Bar.
- Halloween PARTY was hosted at British Sugar Bury St. Edmunds.
- English Ghost Stories for Halloween was hosted at Moyse's Hall Museum.
- Road Mutant, Cheap Heat, For The Hornets and Gutsa was hosted at Playdude Mansion Gig Parties.