International Festival Of Beer 2019
Get ready for the UK's largest collection of beers and ciders from around the world! Have you ever tasted a beer from Russia, Brazil, Kazakhstan, or South Korea? Well here is your chance! Join us at The International Festival of Beer 2019 and taste some of the 1,000 beers and ciders from around the UK and over 50 countries worldwide. Don’t forget to sample some of the winners from the prestigious International Brewing Awards 2019 which precedes the event.
· Entertainment with live bands and DJ
- Two stages, band stage & acoustic stage
- Over 30 music acts (Supported by www.circularity.org)
· A wide selection of cask, keg & bottled products
· All beer styles featured under one roof
· A variety of pilsners & ciders
· Food Stalls serving delicious street food
· Beer samples included in the ticket price
· Beer & food matching appreciation talks (book in advance)
· Entrance to the historic Bass museum included in the ticket price
Friday 6pm – 12pm, Saturday 12-5pm & 6-12pm, Sunday 12-5pm
· Friday evening - £10. Includes 3 x ½ pints free.
· Saturday daytime - £8. Includes 3 x ½ pints free.
· Saturday evening - £12. Includes 3 x ½ pints free.
· Sunday daytime - £6. Includes 3 x ½ pints free.
· All day Saturday - £16 includes 5 x ½ pints
· All 4 sessions - £30 includes 10 x ½ pints
· CAMRA members half price on Friday
Book now online or call 01283 532 880. CAMRA members will be asked for ID on arrival to get discounted ticket on Friday
You may also like the following events from The National Brewery Centre:
Liked this event? Spread the word :