Learn the fundamentals of lean thinking for robust innovation.About this Event https://cdn-az.allevents.in/events5/banners/a894e460-0d10-11eb-8867-d576250b9a7f-rimg-w720-h263-gmir.jpg
What is this course about?
More often than we want to admit, as Startups, we either over-engineer or under-engineer a product and discover it's a little too late to deploy it to the early adopters who have the final say of whether it is a viable, desirable or feasible to use your product for their specific needs. In this mini online class, we will discuss the pragmatics of actually deploying a viable product to your early adopters so to validate your market share. Let's talk experience!
- What is Minimum Viable Thinking (MVT)?
- How to transmit MVT output to deploying Minimum Viable Products? (Techniques and Strategies)
- Foundations of a foolproof Minimum Viable Product Roadmapping
What you will receive:
✔ 1.5 – 2.00 hours of an instructor-led ONLINE masterclass / if you can't make it – we will send you the recordings and materials
✔ Personalized Q&A discussion
✔ Certificate of Completion
✔ Recording and Hand out materials for later viewing (If you can't make it, no worries. You will receive this post-class)
Who should attend?
Limited Slots to 15 Attendees for Quality Q&A
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers, Product Owners
- Builders: Engineers/DevOps
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
- User Interface designers who wish to expand their career towards Lean Development Umbrella
I help ambitious careerists and entrepreneurs in building their arsenal towards creative problem solving, authentic product design and development. My masterclasses are highly interactive and personalized. I look forward to having you onboard!
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- Lab Manager (R&D) at Duke University – Pratt School of Engineering
- Instructor at General Assembly
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom. est. 2016
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at Medverselab est. 2016
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! ) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS) in Health Informatics – Translational Personalized Medicine Apps
Twitter: @itskatusop https://cdn-az.allevents.in/events5/banners/a8c03a20-0d10-11eb-ac79-3dfd101f7a51-rimg-w720-h675-gmir.jpg