Do you want to know more about God's wisdom for your business or career? Do you want to handle your finances in a healthy way? Then this weekend might be perfect for you! The Bible has much to say on the purpose of doing business as a Christian, about relationships with co-workers, customers, and advisors and about how to deal with money. We are looking forward to telling you all about it.
For young professionals and business owners between the ages of 22 and 35, who are able to understand and speak English. There will be no translation for this event.
What will you learn?
We will discuss how the Christian in business is called to be radically different from others. You will be given solid principles which will enable you to evaluate the many daily decisions that you face at work. You will experience new insight into the purpose of your business or career, according to God’s Word. Moreover, you will come away with a solid biblical base for conducting your work and managing your money on a daily basis.
This training will contribute significantly to leading a balanced life in which faith in God becomes relevant and meaningful to your career and work. What you gain from this time is only a beginning, and we pray that you will continue to be open to the Word of God and His direction for you, your family, and your business.
Why should you be there?
* You want to learn how to serve God in the best possible way with the talents and skills He gave you;
* You want to learn how to serve God in your daily work and life;
* You want to glorify God for who He is, in every area of your life including your daily job;
* You want to live a balanced life;
* You want to discover what the Bible has to say about money;
* You want to learn about financial planning;
* You want to create your financial future;
* You want to avoid debt or get out of debt.
Registration fee is 50 lei if you register before April 20. After that, the fee will be 75 lei.
Register here: https://europartners.org/young-professionals/young-professionals-weekends/bucharest-may-4-5/registration-bucharest