Introducing YTT 2018-2019 - Bucharest
We are happy to announce the 8th course of YTT 200 hours organized in Romania held by Yoga Academy Romania. The course will have diverse faculty of Romanian yoga teachers. This is one of the best opportunity to learn yoga and ayurveda either if you are looking to be a yoga teacher or for personal development and health.
The course is very authentic and scientifically designed to grow you as a yoga teacher, at the same very effective in healing with body and mind.
Who can take the course?
This 200 hours course is open for all who want to deepen their yoga practice by learning all the aspects of yoga, from anatomy and physiology to meditation and relaxation techniques through practicing Hatha Yoga. The course is intensive in nature and it is dedicated also for teacher’s training aspirants who want to broaden their knowledge.
Why this course is unique?
1. Course material is very rich not just on spiritual aspect also on anatomy and adjustments.
2. Provides detail adjustments for postures and improves your personal practice.
3. So far 80 people in Romania have gone through this life and profession changing TTC course.
4. Advance course and mentorship can be done in Romania
What will you learn?
Hatha yoga studies
Hatha and ashtanga Yoga Practice
Yoga philosophy and psychology
Anatomy and Physiology
Yoga therapy and diet
Relaxation and meditation
Basic Intro to alternative science
Self-practice in 5 sets of styles
Who is your Yoga Guide?
Erica Nagy – 500 hrs Yoga Teacher
Erica Nagy founded Yoga Academy Romania in 2014 and start on the yoga path since 2 years before that. Her dedication to the yoga studies and practice drove her to the point of teaching next to her first teacher. She graduated in 2015 her 200h Hatha YTT with Bindusar Yoga School Risikesh India, in 2016 a 50h Yin Yoga TTC with Glo Yoga and in 2017 a 300h Vinyasa YTT with Sampoorna Yoga, Goa India.
When will this course take place?
Course begins on the 8th February 2019 and ends on 16th of June 2019
2019 Modules Program
Modul 01 – 8-10 February
Modul 02 – 1-3 March
Modul 03 – 22-24 March
Modul 04 – 5-7 April
Modul 05 – 10-12 May
Modul 06 – 31 May-2 June
Modul 07 – 13-16 June
Friday: 18:00 – 21:00
Saturday: 09:00 – 18:00 (Lunch break)
Sunday: 09:00 – 18:00 (Lunch break)
€1500 (till 30th January 2019)
1. 250 EUR at the registration and the rest in 4 equal monthly payment till the June 2019
* In case that after the first payment the rest of the sum is not paid in full until the June 2019 the registration fee will be lost
More insight into the course can be gained through http://www.yoga-academy.ro/ttc-200-bucuresti/