What To Do In Brussels This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Brussels, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Brussels.
- Yoga at H & B Art Gallery ✦ Chatelain is hosted at "Huberty & Breyne".
- Vues du Japon, entre l'Origami et l'Otsu-e moderne is hosted at "PointCulture Bruxelles".
- Dr Stéphane Résimont en dédicace ! is hosted at "Librairie Filigranes".
- Sophie Wouters en dédicace au Corner ! is hosted at "Filigranes Corner".
- Writing workshop with Luanda Casella is hosted at "Beursschouwburg".
- Asana Lab: Arm Balances is hosted at "Serendip Spa & Yoga".
- Yoga and Ayurveda for Summer is hosted at "Sampoorna Yoga Studio".
- Le Cimetière de Laeken is hosted at "Parvis notre-Dame, 1020 Bruxelles".
- Fabienne Audéoud, The Jumper Shop is hosted at "Komplot".
- LIVING ROOM @MANCHESTER IN JOY is hosted at "Cinemaximiliaan".