Progressives cannot give up the battle to transform the European Union. They should elaborate a project which precisely answer peoples’ concerns by protecting them instead of dealing with issues identified as priorities by the dominant ideology.
In this spirit, the Progressive Caucus, created as a common platform in the European Parliament, wants to open a discussion on Progressive answer’s to Europe’s challenges. This will be the opportunity for prominent European progressive actors to express their visions for a protective project for all Europeans.
18.00: Opening of the doors
19:00: Introduction - Eva Joly, MEP Greens/EFA
Interventions of the Presidents of Greens/EFA, GUE/NGL and S&D political groups in the European Parliament
- Ska Keller, Co-chair of Greens/EFA
- Gabi Zimmer, GUE/NGL President
- Gianni Pittella, S&D President
How progressive forces can build a new scenario for Europeans?
Moderator: Guillaume Balas, MEP S&D
- Alexis Tsipras, Greek Prime Minister
- John Crombez, Leader of the Socialist Party Differently (sp.a), Belgium
- Ska Keller, Co-chair of the Greens/EFA group
- Benoît Hamon, Candidate to the French Presidential elections 2017
Interpretation in English, French and Greek will be provided.
For more information, please visit the website of the Progressive Caucus: www.progressivecaucus.eu
Also check out other Arts Events in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
, Theatre Events in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert