Serendip Spa & Yoga, 18 Place Stephanie, Brussels, Belgium
Serendip Spa's Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
WELCOME TO THE FIFTH EDITION OF A UNIQUE TEACHER TRAINING IN VINYASA FLOW YOGA IN BRUSSELS. BECOME A HIGHLY SKILLFUL AND CREATIVE YOGA TEACHER IN AN UNCOMPETITIVE AND SUPPORTING ENVIRONMENT WITH THE LEADING VINYASA FLOW TEACHER EMMANUELLE LAMBERT
Embark on the journey of your lifetime and learn how to teach life-changing Vinyasa Flow yoga with this Yoga Alliance-registered 200-hour training.
Dive deep in ancient yogic philosophy and techniques mixed with cutting-edge anatomy to teach Yoga to a high standard and deepen your own knowledge and practice. This training is rooted in the theory of Vinyasa Krama (sequencing with intention) and can be applied to any style and pace.
This training will give you:
* Knowledge and understanding of ancient practices and techniques, and their relevance today;
* A thorough understanding of functional anatomy and biomechanics with an exploration of bones and muscles, connective tissue and joints, and revolutionary concepts that every teacher should know;
* A deep understanding of key asana and family of poses and the concept of holistic organic alignment;
* A peek into other movement modalities to expand your practice and teaching vocabulary;
* Tools to sequence powerful and effective classes and practices, as well as keys to adapt your classes for different needs;
* Space and tools for personal enquiry, finding your own voice and what you stand for, a deeper sense of self.
Serendip Spa (RYS200)’s Vinyasa Teacher Training is a one-of-a-kind teacher training in Belgium, with the first certified Vinyasa Flow yoga teacher, first Core-Strength Vinyasa trained teacher in Brussels, and first Trauma-Center, Trauma Sensitive Yoga Facilitator (TCTSY-F), Emmanuelle Lambert, registered with Yoga Alliance (E-RYT200, YACEP).
Dates for Training
* 18-19 September 2021
* 16-17 October 2021
* 20-21 November 2021
* 11-12 December 2021
* 22-23 January 2022
* 19-20 February 2022
* 19-20 March 2022
* 16-17 April 2022
* 14-15 May 2022
* 4-5 June 2022
* Graduation: 10 June 2022 - evening
(All hours COMPULSORY)
Training is taking place at Serendip's studio, but can be adapted to go online if need be.
Follow the link to download the full application form, including all the information about modules, schedule, pre-requisites, and pricing.
About The Host: Award-winning 5-star luxury wellness escape in the heart of Brussels. Serendip Spa & Yoga is located off Avenue Louise on Place Stephanie - come visit us!
Website Link: www.serendipspa.com
Are you the host?
Nearby HotelsSerendip Spa & Yoga, 18 Place Stephanie, Brussels, Belgium