For some this is a true challenge, for others it's a recovery ride.
Everyone is welcome to join our WMN Wednesday ride to share cycling joy!
Every Wednesday: social afterwork ride with WMNride
Discipline: road cycling | 50-60km | women only | all levels
Start date 6 May / subject to COVID regulations for social activities
Meet at 6:15 pm at KRING | Roll-out at 6:30
53 RUE DU VIEUX MARCHE AUX GRAINS - 1000 BRUSSELS
Leave the guys behind!
Ride leader: Julie Borgers X Barbara Van Lathem
- Online pre-registration is mandatory (WMNride website)
- Max. 20 riders per group including ride leader
- Social distance to be respected at all time
Sign up for the ride: https://www.wmnride.com/tour/women-wednedsday-brussels/
- Free access to WMNride members
- Free access tp Kring and RCC members*
*Kring and RCC members can send an email to a3JpbmcgfCB3bW5yaWRlICEgY29t
to receive a coupon code for free registration to the ride.
- Ride max. 2 by 2
- Stay next to or behind front ride leader
- Respect the pace indicated by the ride leader
- Clearly signal obstacles and intentions
- Pass directions and signals through the pack
- Bike serviced before departure (check tires, gears, breaks)
- Bring your own basic repair kit (pump/CO2, spare tire, tire levers)
- Mandatory to bring lights
Join us on Strava to download GPX-tracks
Downtown Dansaert Ville de Bruxelles Stad Brussel City of Brussels Equal.brussels Fédération Cycliste Wallonie - Bruxelles
#groupride #stravacycling #stravaclub #cyclinglife #cycling #roadcycling #cyclinglove #velo #fietsen #instacycling #cyclingpics #coffeebike #brusselslife #cyclisme #cyclinglifestyle #cyclist #ellefontduvelo #womencycling #kringladiescycling #wmnride