This challenging two-day training offered by CSE aims to give you all the latest practical tools and resources required to implement or upscale corporate sustainability in order to drive your initiatives to the next level by generating value and creating effective strategies.
CSE is awarded by the Silicon Valley Community Foundation - the largest foundation in the US & the globe as Gold Standard in Corporate Responsibility. Google also awarded by SVCF as "Company of the Year".
Executives from Fortune 500 companies, local governments and academia have trusted CSE and participated in our advanced training to become Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioners and earn a unique recognition in the Sustainability and CSR field.
Benefits of attending one of the Leading Sustainability (CSR) Training Programs Globally:
· Earn the globally recognized Sustainability (CSR)-P Certification and become a qualified Sustainability professional
· Access CSE business network (leaders from Fortune 500 Companies and Government Representatives).
· You will become a part of an elite group of practitioners and broaden your network with key players of the business world at an international level.
· Develop a two-year sustainability plan integrating sustainability across your organization value chain
· Learn about the new GRI reporting guidelines (GRI standards) and UN Sustainable Development Goals
You may also like the following events from Centre for Sustainability & Excellence (CSE):