What To Do In Brooklyn This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Brooklyn, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Brooklyn.
- BRANDON MORALES/METICULOUS/MESTRE AT #XCLUSIVE Private Event (at the Loft) is hosted at "The Loft".
- Japanese Taiko "Thunder Drum" Workshop, Demo, & Jam Session is hosted at "Taiko Masala Dojo (See Confirmation Email for Exact Entry Instructions)".
- Tessa Skara: Gay Songs for the End of Times is hosted at "Union Hall".
- THE TAYLOR PARTY: TAYLOR SWIFT NIGHT is hosted at "149 7th Street,(Between 2nd and 3rd Ave),Brooklyn,11215,US".
- Prohibition Disco is hosted at "House of Yes".
- DILF Brooklyn "XL" by Joe Whitaker Presents is hosted at "3 Dollar Bill".
- Book Launch: BOAT by Lisa Robertson, in conversation with Rachel Levitsky is hosted at "POWERHOUSE Arena".
- The Ritual With Anané & Louie Vega: Open Air Brooklyn is hosted at "Socceroof".
- Makers Market Pop Up Shop is hosted at "525 Nostrand Ave.".
- A NIGHT AT THE SPA MEMORIAL DAY BEACH PARTY VIII is hosted at "Body By Brooklyn".