Photography for your Business
Small business/start-ups who need to improve their tools and skills to create content for their platforms
At the end of this workshops you should be able to create content in a more fluid, confident and consistent way.
How our day will look like:
1. Know your style: define your brand, create your scrapbook, tell your story, materialize that into photography
* Describe your brand in one sentence // sell it to someone who don’t have time to listen
* Old school moodboard creation by cutting and pasting inspiration you find in magazines, newspapers, catalogs, bring some if you have any! This will help you define how you see
* These two steps will help you finding a look & feel for your photography and make your content look consistent
2. Hands on: techniques to photograph your products for online store, instagram content and animated formats.
* Product shots / equipment and dyi tools you can use to have better results
* Instagram content / posts vs stories / optimize your time creating more content at once / animated formats like gifs and stop motion
3. Flex your creative muscle: find your “safe spots” to create content that represent your brand, know some compositions in photography
* Look for consistency when you create - which composition is better for your product
* Perspectives and Filters
NOTE* coffee and light snacks will be available all the time during the workshop. Lunch will be served, if you have any allergies or food restrictions let us know to the email bWFyaWEgISBtaWRvZXMgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ==
Liked this event? Spread the word :