Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Brooklyn ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Brooklyn, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Brooklyn there are so many fun things to do.
Brooklyn has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- HALLOWEEN HAUNTED HOUSE SIP & PAINT was hosted at HAUNTED BROOKLYN WAREHOUSE LOCATION.
- Pumpkin Carving Workshop @ Time Out Market was hosted at Time Out Market New York.
- Green Meadows Farm Brooklyn Halloween Fun Weekends was hosted at Aviator Sports & Events Center.
- Halloween bus trip was hosted at 221 chester street.
- Ghostly Halloween Ornaments was hosted at Brooklyn Glass.
- Haunted Halloween Boo'ze Cruise was hosted at Hornblower Cruises & Events Pier 15.
- Spooky Slime Fest VIP ADMISSION! Saturday was hosted at 111 Conselyea St.
- Circoloco NYC | Halloween was hosted at Brooklyn Navy Yard: Building 268 26 Navy St, Brooklyn NY, 11205.
- Not So Spooky After All: Reconsidering Weird Wildlife was hosted at Brooklyn Brewery.
- Cindy Cane's Haunted House - Day 1 was hosted at Our Wicked Lady.
- Twinkle MONSTER BASH 2019 was hosted at Twinkle Playspace.
- Cybertron - Halloween Edition w/ The Long Losts was hosted at Knitting Factory Brooklyn.
- 8:00pm Peer Pressure Comedy: Halloween Show @ Pine Box Rock Shop was hosted at Pine Box Rock Shop.
- HALLOWEEN MASSACRE - A BKLYN HALLOWEEN PARTY was hosted at Brooklyn Bazaar.
- Greenpoint Halloween Parade, Spooktacular Party & Zombie Nerf War 2019 was hosted at Polish & Slavic Center.