Can't we all just get along: Conflict Resolution -BALC (Free Parking)
Can't we all just get along: Conflict Resolution (3 hours)
Conflict is an inevitable part of everyday life. People have different ideas, values and perspectives. Everybody will not always get along. The “Can’t we all just get along” workshop will discuss various types of conflicts and resolutions. This workshop is an introduction to conflict resolution. Participants will identify their own conflict resolution styles, the importance of communication when resolving conflicts and skills that can be used for dealing with conflict.
• All NYC RAEN workshops are for teachers/staff of NYSED-funded adult education programs.
• This is a three (3) hour workshop.
• NYC RAEN reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops with fewer than 10 participants.
• Please be sure to arrive on time. Doors close 15 minutes into the session.
• If you cannot attend the workshop, please cancel your registration on Eventbrite.
• If your program utilizes a “Time Card,” please bring a “Time Cards” with you to the session. The New York City RAEN does not provide Time Cards.
Please note: This event may be recorded and photographed for non-profit purposes including use in print, on the internet, and all other forms of media. All audience members (or parents/ guardians of minors attending the event) agree to the possibility of appearing on these recordings by virtue of attending the event or participating in the event.
Liked this event? Spread the word :