BEST Plus Refresher 2.0 PT 1 & PT 2 - BALC (Free Parking)
IMPORTANT: This is a two-part training. Part 1 will take place on Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 at 5:00 P.M. Part 2 will take place on Wednesday, April 17th, 2019 at 5:00 P.M. Both parts must be taken in order to receive a certification of completion.
BEST Plus Refresher 2.0 (5 hours)
The Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL) requires that certified BEST Plus 2.0 Test Administrators attend a yearly refresher training in order to maintain their active status. The session provides a comprehensive review of standardized test procedures and scoring aligned with CAL standards
• All NYC RAEN workshops are for teachers/staff of NYSED-funded adult education programs.
• This is a five (5) hour training.
•NYC RAEN reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops with fewer than 10 participants.
• Please be sure to arrive on time. No one will be allowed in the session after 15 minutes has passed.
• If you cannot attend the workshop, please cancel your registration on Eventbrite.
• If your program utilizes a “Time Card,” please bring a “Time Card” with you to the session. The New York City RAEN does not provide Time Cards.
Please note: This event may be recorded and photographed for non-profit purposes including use in print, on the internet, and all other forms of media. All audience members (or parents/ guardians of minors attending the event) agree to the possibility of appearing on these recordings by virtue of attending the event or participating in the event.