ASISTS Reports -BALC (Free Parking)
ASISTS Reports (4 Hours)
The ASISTS Reports training will be an in-depth review on the use of Management Reports and Funding Reports available in ASISTS. This training is not intended for individuals that are brand new to ASISTS. This three-and-a-half-hour training will be useful for data entry personnel familiar with ASISTS and Program Managers. The reports that will be covered are: -Management Reports -Troubleshooting Data with Funding Reports -Program Evaluations Reports
• All NYC RAEN workshops are for teachers/staff of NYSED-funded adult education programs.
• This is a four (4) hour training.
• NYC RAEN reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops with fewer than 10 participants.
• Please be sure to arrive on time. Doors close 15 minutes into the session.
• If you cannot attend the workshop, please cancel your registration on Eventbrite.
• If your program utilizes a “Time Card,” please bring a “Time Card" with you to the session. The New York City RAEN does not provide Time Cards.
Please note: This event may be recorded and photographed for non-profit purposes including use in print, on the internet, and all other forms of media. All audience members (or parents/ guardians of minors attending the event) agree to the possibility of appearing on these recordings by virtue of attending the event or participating in the event.