VIVA TRIPS - CAMBRIDGE
▬▬ VIVA TRIPS ▬▬
VIVA Trips is the largest provider of international events, activities and trips in the UK and Ireland. On most weekends, we bring together young international and home students in order to explore famous destinations and sites in the UK and beyond. Whilst we predominantly cater to students, we are, by no means, limited to just them. EVERYONE IS WELCOME ON OUR TRIPS AS LONG AS YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. So feel free to book a ticket for friends and/or family visiting you. If you are under-18 and would like to travel, please send us a message to inform us BEFORE you book your ticket.
▬▬ CAMBRIDGE ▬▬
The idyllic town of Cambridge is famous for its University of whose colleges we will be touring and learning the history of. But this beautiful town is also famous for its punting (like Venice in Italy) which you can take up once the guided tour is over (not included in the price). The tour will also include visits to the Mathematical Bridge and the most accurate clock in the world (Corpus Clock) designed and inaugurated by Stephen Hawking.
▬▬ DETAILS ▬▬
★ DATE ........................ 13 Oct ★
★ DEPARTURE TIME ....... 7:00AM ★
★ DEPARTURE POINT ...... Wahaca, Queens Road, BS8 1QE ★
★ PRICE .................... £49 ★
▬▬ BOOKING ▬▬
ONLINE - http://buytickets.at/vivatrips/189625
▬▬ TERMS & CONDITIONS ▬▬
1. Tickets are non-refundable but can be sold-on;
2. Doors close 15 mins before Departure Time and leaves at the exact time stated;
3. Please remember to dress warm and prepare for inclement weather, especially rain!
4. The 'End Time' on the event page is the time of departure back home NOT the time we arrive back.
5. For our full Terms & Conditions, please head to our website here: