We’re welcoming the Plunkett Foundation to our next Networking Breakfast, an event themed around community business. There’ll be the opportunity to:
- connect with like-minded, values-driven professionals from the local area;
- hear from inspirational speakers;
- discuss issues affecting the Bristol and local business community;
- enjoy a free, locally-sourced breakfast;
- and speak to members of the teams from Triodos and Plunkett about opportunities to work together.
Plunkett’s role is simple – it supports individuals and groups to create sustainable initiatives that will make their communities a better place to live. The company’s Membership Officer, Tasha Bevan, will share insights from her work with community groups. Importantly, she will also explain how values-based organisations can work with Plunkett and others to help support the community business revolution.
We’re also looking forward to hearing the story of a community organisation that’s been supported by Triodos. More details to follow!
Tickets are free but we recommend booking early to secure a place.