What To Do In Bristol This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Bristol, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Bristol.
- Bristol Anime & Gaming Con is hosted at "Bristol SU (Richmond Building)".
- Painting Bristol - This Is Not Legal Advice is hosted at "PRSC".
- Sat 10.15am Outdoor Zumba. Childrens activites available is hosted at "Mojo Active".
- Flo & Joan: Before the Screaming Starts is hosted at "1532 Performing Arts Centre".
- Embodied Yoga Practice is hosted at "Space 238".
- Propaganda Live Tour (O2 Academy, Bristol) is hosted at "O2 Academy".
- Sat 10.15am Outdoor Zumba is hosted at "Mojo Active Ltd".
- 5 O'TALK: Bake, Tea, Chat is hosted at "University of Bristol".
- Beginners Guide to using a DSLR camera is hosted at "Ashton Court Estate".
- Toolroom Bristol - Motion w/Mark Knight, DannyHoward + many more 2021 is hosted at "Motion Bristol".