The Art of Accessorising
Have you always wanted to be able to accessorise but don't really know how?
If so, this workshop is for you!
I will guide you through everything you need to know including:
* Your face shape and which jewellery complements it
* Your proportions and how to choose the perfect sized accessories for you
* The ultimate guide to necklines and necklaces
* How to find accessories that suit your style personality
* Different ways to wear a scarf
I'm going to be covering necklaces, bracelets, rings, scarves, bags and a whole lot more. It's a fun session with practical guidelines, tips, suggestions and techniques to help you wear your accessories with ease.
You'll go away feeling that accessories can make a positive contribution not only to your wardrobe but to your self-confidence too.
Places are limited to 6 people to keep it relaxed and to ensure everyone receives individual attention - oh and did I mention there's a prosecco fridge too....?!
Also check out other Arts Events in Bristol, Workshops in Bristol.
Liked this event? Spread the word :