Dear future sound alchemists, I am thrilled to announce that I will be teaching my internationally accredited (IPHM) Level 1 & 2 Sound Healing Practitioner Training in Bristol in December 2020.
You will be learning from Sound and Energy Intuitive, Charlie Christie who has been teaching and expanding her sound and healing language to the world for many years and been practising Reiki Healing for almost 20 years. This incredibly transformative healing modality is open to all levels, whether you’re a beginner called to know more about frequencies, healing and consciousness, or would like to integrate sound and vibration into your existing healing, yoga or daily spiritual practice. All the details are below.
Making the decision to study the healing method of the Tibetan Singing Bowls can be the beginning of an exciting and life-changing journey.
This 4-day energy-based course will provide students with a thorough grounding in the basic techniques, science and theory of chakra connections, brain waves and sound healing and how to use sound to promote health and wellbeing.
An important focus of the course will be guidance on how to develop your own healing skills. You will work on understanding your own inherent wisdom and personal vibration to guide you to connect to your psychic abilities and intuition. This in turn will open up the possibilities of connecting with your guides and opening your healing channels to support you to heal yourself and others. This beautiful ancient practice of working with sound will act as a transmitter and amplifier of healing energy. Everyone has the ability to connect with the healing power of sound.
Level 1 will prepare you to facilitate 1:1 sound healing sessions.
Level 2 will take place 2-3 months after level 1 to allow time for the integration of level 1 which provides the foundation of what level 2 is built upon.
Level 2 is 2 days learning and will take you further on your sound healing journey. The process of healing is the journey of bringing the body, mind and spirit back into harmony. Level 2 will provide you with the tools of how to guide the body and mind into a meditative state or trance by deepening the understanding of the benefits of sound meditation. You will have an introduction to basic hypnotherapy techniques, learn to create affirmations and how to create guided meditations for those seeking to improve their health, wellbeing and personal vibration. You will be provided with ways in which to integrate sound into your daily lives, yoga and healing practices as well as discussing business best practices in a holistic healing world.
Level 2 will prepare you to facilitate sound healing meditations for group sessions.
NB - Completion of Level 1 Sound Healing Practitioner training with Thyme With Charlie is required to participate in Level 2.
Times and Dates
The training is 25 hours spread over 4 days:
Thursday 3rd December 2020 12:00-18:00
Friday 4th December 2020 12:00-18:00
Saturday 5th December 2020 13:00-19:00
Sunday 6th December 2020 12:00-19:00
The training is 14 hours spread over 2 days:
Saturday 6th February 2021 13:00-19:00
Sunday 7th February 2021 12:00-19:00
Both level 1 and 2 will take place at the timeless Now Studio Bristol. The studio is a 5 minutes’ walk from Stapleton train station and free on street parking is available outside the studio building:
Level 1 qualifies you to facilitate 1:1 sessions.
Level 2 qualifies you to facilitate group sessions.
This will be the last course at the below price before prices increase in 2021.
(All prices below are in GBP£)
Level 1 - £755 per person
Level 2 - £395 per person
Level 1 only = £755
30% deposit = £226.50
Level 1 & 2 = £1150
Less 10% = £1035
30% deposit = £310.50
Included in the course:
* International certification
* 1 Singing Bowl and mallet
* Student Handbook
* Theory and practice of sound and healing
* Self-healing tools to ground, open and prepare yourself before and after a sound healing session
* Business tools if you decide to use sound healing as a professional practice
* Teachers discount on Tibetan Singing Bowls from Nepal
* Free access to my closed Facebook group of Sound Healers that have trained with Thyme With Charlie where you can network and get exclusive tips and advice
* Your own profile on the Thyme With Charlie worldwide sound healing practitioner directory on my website
* Monthly practitioner only sound healing meditation sessions with Charlie
* Ongoing lifetime support for your business and practice from Charlie
T’s & C’s:
- 30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place
- If you book both L1 & L2 you will receive a 10% discount off the total of both courses
- Payment can be spread over an agreed time with final payment due on course completion.
- Certifications will not be issued until full payment has been received
- If you pay via the Eventbrite link, payment will be requested in full + fees. If you would prefer to pay a deposit with agreed monthly instalments please contact Charlie directly.
- These courses are in English
- Not advisable for epileptics
- Healthy snacks and refreshments will be provided during the training
- Level 2 will be conducted over 2 days for advance teaching. The Level 2 theme is to create and conduct group meditations, understanding the mind and the subconscious, heighten your creativity and intuition.
- If you have any Tibetan Bowls, please bring them with you each day of the course as they will also be a part of the attunement process.
If you feel I may have missed something, please let me know. As always I’m happy to answer all questions and help as and where I can.
I look forward to welcoming you to this transformational journey of expansion, love and fulfilment.