Russian Volume Masterclass
RUSSIAN VOLUME MASTERCLASS ADVANCED
ABOUT THE COURSE
A Russian Revolution - extremely popular technique consists of applying multiple extensions to each individual natural lash creating either a more natural look or a dramatic statement.
Working with volume lashes is challenging and the techniques can be tricky to perfect. It is for this reason that nothing can compare to learning from professionals highly experienced in working with volume lashes who can share their secrets, tricks and tips to guide you in the right direction!
Fully accredited by ABT this advanced one-day course in the newest technique in Eyelash Extensions is for qualified technicians only. Taking your skills to the next level, expert training will teach you everything you need to know about this increasingly popular method including the application of 3D - 6D lashes.
• Pay a £50 non-refundable deposit to secure your place on the course.
• Remaining balance must be paid no later than 5 days prior to the course.
• Total cost of the training is £400 including student kit.
• Duration: One day
• Time: 9AM – 5PM
• You must be qualified in Semi - Permanent Individual Eyelash extensions for at least 3 months and proof of certificate is required.
• You need to organise your own live model from 1PM.
• In case if not able to attend, we can reschedule your course. You can request this up to 7 days before your course day.
STUDENT KIT (Included and worth £90)
• 1x manual
• 2x mixed length trays of lashes
• 1x adhesive
• 1x Lash & Brow foaming cleanser
• 1x volume tweezer
• 50x pairs of matte eye patches
• 3x double sided tape
• 1x transpore tape
• 10x fibre brushes
• 5x mascara brushes
• 1x crystal glue holder
• 5x client record cards
• Health & Safety
• Client Consultation
• How to Avoid Them
• Patch test
• Introduction to Lash Harmony products
• Pricing/marketing recommendations
• Tools required for procedure and how to choose them
• Compare and choose correct tweezers for volume lashes.
• Adhesive Characteristics
• Introduction to Russian volume
• Use appropriate thickness eyelashes without damaging NL
• Correct and incorrect 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D and 6D fans.
• Correct attachment of eyelash extensions to natural lash (NL) using small amount of glue. Locking technique.
• Safe distance between lash extension and the eye lid
• Choose appropriate lash style to accentuate or correct round, narrow, deep, hooded, wide or close set of eyes.
• Bridge for Damaged Lashes
• Lash styles
• Eyelash Cleanser Importance
In order to be qualified from Lash Harmony Academy you are required to complete 3 study cases. Your certificate on qualification will be sent to you after we received all study cases.
This is very intensive course involving concentration on close objects for long period of time. If you have poor eyesight you may find it very difficult to continue with the treatment.
Liked this event? Spread the word :