REAL Women Photoshoot Experience 2019
Dear Women of All beautiful sizes and shapes, ethnicity and diversity, ability and agility, mothers, daughters, cousins, aunts, nieces, grandmothers and granddaughters,
I want to tell you a story about some very courageous women. On the 4th of March 2018 they responded to a post on social media asking for REAL women to be in a swimwear photoshoot.
Over the course of 2018 and 4 photoshoots later, these 50 women have the backing of an additional 168 women to represent what is REAL, the norm, the actual person that YOU are and NOT what you have.
I know they are excited, at least a little bit, I am certain they are nervous and I know they are determined and extraordinarily courageous.
They are changing the way they feel and for some it’s been a REAL transformation.
Show you care about the way women are portrayed in the media, care about the way the effects our mental health and wellbeing and that of our children, show you care about what the future of augmented reality will mean for our children when we can show them now what REAL actually is.
5 Reasons You Should Come�
1. They are an experience like no other, bringing together of women who share the same beliefs and values and are willing to really put themselves so far out of their comfort zone because of them.
2. The photoshoots are an opportunity to bring what matters together and start making a positive change as a community of like-minded women.
3. So you no longer feel alone in your thoughts and feelings around your perception of your body.
4. It is transformational. The experience is literally changing womens lives and the way they feel about themselves.�
5. You'll get your make up done, meet amazing new inspirational women, be part of something, a shared experience, receive a 35% discount on the swimwear and receive all the photos of the day afterwards.
What Others Have Said
"I look at myself with kinder eyes"
~ Rebecca, Bristol
"If any lady reading this now has any kind of doubts or insecurities over whether to do this... this is the safest place I have ever felt able to bring my true self out to complete strangers ❤ You will not regret it!"
~ Caitlin, Reading
"The shoot really helped me take a huge step on my own journey to accepting myself. The thanks is to you really for allowing me to be part of something special. I am proud of me for doing this.....but I am even more proud of what is collectively being achieved. Xxxx"
~ Kimberley, Bristol
You may also like the following events from Mermaid in England: