M**der Mystery Night - Burns Night Special
There’s been a M**der!
Gather your friends, family and colleagues together for a Burns Night to remember at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery.
Watch as the story line unfolds, quiz the characters about their motives and find the clues to help solve the M**der. Can you unravel the mystery?
- Hosted in the beautiful Winterstoke and Wills Halls
- A traditional Scottish welcome with a wee dram of whisky (alternatives available) with live piper
- M**der Mystery guests who will mingle with you before joining you for dinner where you can quiz them and watch as the story plays out around you
- Piping in The Haggis followed by a three course seasonal dinner with coffee and petit fours
- DJ and disco until 1am
- Prize for the winning team
£69.99 per person
SPECIAL OFFER: Book a table (min. 7 guests) and get two bottles of house wine on us to enjoy with your dinner (worth £48)!
We welcome bookings from couples, friend groups as well as larger teams. To book or enquire further, please call 0117 922 2127 or email ZXZlbnRzICEgYm1hZyB8IGNvbXBhc3MtZ3JvdXAgISBjbyAhIHVr.
The story so far…
Balmoral Berke. 1937.
The Pauncefoot Paint Company are set to unveil their latest paint range. The Company has enjoyed unrivalled popularity with the upper classes and celebrity artists and they have gathered together the very crème of society to witness the unveiling of their latest colour range – Balmoral Berke’.
However, there is at least one person here who has other ideas about the true ownership of this paint range and perhaps even the Company! This will be no boring company event, oh no, this one promises to be very…colourful!
Liked this event? Spread the word :