Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Bristol ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Bristol, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Bristol there are so many fun things to do.
Bristol has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Redcatch Community Garden.
- Pumpkin Carving and Broomstick Decorating was hosted at Bar 44 Bristol.
- Kids Halloween Disco was hosted at The Wishing Well At Codrington.
- CODEC Halloween was hosted at Codec.
- Bristol Revunions and Bristol Improv present: Halloween Show ! was hosted at The Bristol Improv Theatre.
- Halloween Spooktacular! Propaganda Bristol! was hosted at Propaganda Bristol.
- Zion Halloween Disco for kids! SOLD OUT was hosted at Zion Bristol.
- Halloween accessorised social mingle was hosted at Central Bristol (venue will be sent via message/email).
- The Spooky Ship: Shipwrecked! was hosted at Brunel's SS Great Britain.
- Clifton Observatory Halloween Party was hosted at Clifton Observatory.
- Hoppy Halloween at AirHop was hosted at AirHop Trampoline Park Bristol.
- Closer Each Day: Treehouse of Horror Halloween Special! was hosted at The Wardrobe Theatre.
- Sticky Ends: The Spooky Edition! was hosted at Creative Workspace.
- October Half Term - Make Your Own Halloween Soap! was hosted at The Home Crafters Ltd..
- Kids Halloween Costume Workshop! was hosted at Winterbourne Medieval Barn.