Explore The Landscape of the Psyche -a Creative Arts Day For All
On this day we will discover the value of creative media in growth and therapy - using paint, clay, collage and drawing, we will dig into the landscape of our psyche to create, to share and to discover the power of arts as a tool for transformation. This is a CPD day for practising therapists, counsellors and holistic practitioners and an experiential day for all those interested in the power of the arts to offer growth into potential.
You are welcome to come if you have undertaken a reasonable amount of personal growth and have the resilience to dig deep - if you are unsure, or if you have current mental health issues, please contact me first. My intention is to be inclusive but to keep you safe. Thankyou.
I am Anna Grace-Jacobs I have been exploring the creative arts within myself and within therapy and counselling for nearly thirty years, with both children and adults. Over this time, the depth, breadth and power of linking creativity with psyche, spirit and body never fails to amaze me. I love to share this passion with others and hope to offer another fruitful, inspiring safe and educative day.
On this day we will :
- Explore various art forms and their healing potential on your psyche, body and soul.
- Have a chance to create at least two pieces of art work.
- Explore this process for yourself as well as the potential therapeutic value for your clients if appropriate.
- Discover some of the theories behind arts therapies.
- Touch on the power of the arts to promote deeper transformation.
- Art forms on offer will be painting, clay and modelling materials, collage, drawing, creative writing.
- I always offer experiential days, with some theory, so come prepared to try new things out, or deepen your experience, as well as learn some of the background to these techniques.
At the end of the day you should have
- a sense of the potential within the creative arts for growth.
- had some personal experience of the creative process together with how this impacts on your psyche and self.
- some understanding of the theories that underpin the arts in therapy.
- and how to begin to include this in the practice room for therapists
- For non- therapists, a deeper appreciation of how the creative arts can enhance growth and transformation..
Contact me if you have any queries and I look forward to hearing from you.
Once you have paid and booked I will send out final details closer to the time.
With thanks in advance.
All good wishes
A beautifully held powerful experience which I am looking forward to exploring more with clients'
Anna was a superb facilitator who held the group safely and compassionately. The day was beautifully constructed...'
It was supportive, inclusive and just wonderful'
Anna is a rare, gentle soul who intuitively knows what is needed.'
A fantastic experiential workshop that has opened a new therapeutic practice for me to apply both personally and professionally. Many thanks
Play, creativity and an abundance of warmth. I felt very safe with the space Anna held and created.'
' A very open, non -threatening creative day' SH
'Really well held experience, experiential and fun.'
'This was an inspiring day, whilst also being practical in encouraging us to adopt some of these techniques with our clients.'
'A full day of creativity, embracing the Arts, allowing me to see beyond words in therapy.'
'I really liked your relaxed, warm, facilitating presence, Anna ' PH
'Great facilitator, very sensitive.' DS
'I love your ease and openness, very experienced and safe facilitator. Flexible to everyone's needs. 'MC
Payment is via paypal or direct bank payment - see the website or contact Anna as below. apologies if you have tried and failed to use the pay pal buttons on my website - they are playing up at the moment - please do contact me and I will let you know easy ways to pay!!
I have changed the early bird times also - you now have till 15th Jan to pay this!
Don't let finances stop you coming - I like to be accessible to all!
Fees - Early Bird by 15th Jan 2019- £55.00
- £ 70 .00 Full Fee
- Some concessions available. Contact Anna
Liked this event? Spread the word :